NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open to those who sign up at https://competition.eduporium.com/ and are legal residents of the United States. Employees of Eduporium are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, Contestants agree to all Contest rules and acknowledge that they meet eligibility requirements.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 7 PM ET each day once the Contest begins. Submissions may be received at or after 7 PM ET and will be viewed until the first correct answer is submitted.
4. How to Enter: Contestants must register for the Contest at this link https://www.eduporium.com/giveaway/. The entrant must meet all eligibility requirements to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries may be disqualified.
5. Prizes: The daily Winner of the Contest will receive an email with a $100 coupon code to the Eduporium store. Any and all prize-related expenses, including any federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Eduporium to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winning coupon codes will only be active for one month after winners receive them.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be the first contestant to submit a correct answer under the supervision of Eduporium. The Winner will be notified by email immediately following the contest. Eduporium shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
9. Any one person is eligible to be a winner one time. Once an entrant has won one of the daily contests, he or she is no longer eligible to play. Further, members of the same school district can win no more than five times total in an effort to allow for as many unique winners as possible. In other words, any district may only have five total winners from its schools.
10. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest, you understand and agree that Eduporium shall have the right to publish, and use in any media, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, and statements about the Contest for publicity and promotional purposes.
11. Terms & Conditions: Eduporium reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest should any cause beyond Eduporium’s control corrupt its fairness. In such case, Eduporium may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Eduporium.
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Eduporium from any liability that may occur.
13. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. Any disputes must be resolved between the contestant and Eduporium individually.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Eduporium, 372 Main Street, Suite 3, Watertown, MA, 02472.
15. The Contest hosted by Eduporium is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.