Eduporium is an educational technology ecommerce website located in the Greater Boston area that strives to empower children with technology. We are a startup with dynamic ideas and an enthusiastic, fun team. We bring innovative educational technology to kids, promote STEM/STEAM education, nurture 21st century skills, and support the whole K-12 community in their EdTech needs by being an authorized reseller of academically-discounted products.
Please check out our openings below, and become a part of our team. Think you'd be a great fit for Eduporium, but don't see a job title that closely matches you? Please say hello to us anyway!
For this entry-level position, we are seeking an organized, detailed-oriented and highly motivated individual who will be responsible for supporting the Operations team.
- Handle a large volume of email and phone communications from partners, vendors and customers on behalf of Eduporium.
- Manage complex product categories, as well as our on-site and online inventory.
- Handle multiple tasks as they arise, switching priorities and focus as needed.
- Create quote and purchase orders, fulfill orders, and process invoices and checks.
- Contribute beyond the core operational role by taking on and completing small tasks and large projects that are part of the company’s mission.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a startup mentality and high level of attention to detail.
- Extremely organized - you will be able to easily coordinate and maintain your own work life.
- 0 - 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a similar position.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, i.e., you can get things done without creating problems.
- Self-motivation and drive to deliver with minimal direction.
*For immediate consideration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your resume/CV.